|Motto for the day. Bonus: totally swiped this from a friend for my coffee :)|
I have a lot of random thoughts this morning. A lot. Some of them include
- Why am I a horrible pen pal with friends? I had a friend send me an email a month ago that I just replied to. I wish there was a way my email could remind me "hey Blondie, you still have an email you haven't replied to!"
- I love PanAm. Yes, the show is a little ridiculous, but let's be honest: I love the 60s; I secretly want to be a flight attendant; the wardrobe on the show is beautiful; the men... gorgeous; my favorite character, hands down, is Colette. I love her.
- Why do I hate packing? I'm so excited for my trip to Delaware but seriously... packing? Ick.
- Yes, I am going to Delaware. Why? It's a trip. I'm flying. Last time I flew on an airplane was in 2004. It's been too long. I'm going with home with a good friend just to see this great festival that she's talked about non-stop since I met her in February. I'm sure I'll get some
good blackmailgreat photos. I just want to see her in her pig costume. Yes, pig costume.
- I still have no clue what I'm going to do about school next semester. I thought that taking a semester off would help me decide, but I still have no clue about what I will do with my life.
And so, I suppose this concludes the rambling blog. I guess it's time to conquer the suitcase once and for all.
Have a great Tuesday everyone!